Behind the scenes of Bravest Warriors toys being manufactured
1. The resin (white) prototypes sitting in the latex mould (blue) that would be used to make the steel production mould
2. Pouring of molten steel to shape the mould
4.-7. The mould gets retouched several times to ensure it matches the original shapes and produces smooth outputs
8. The finished tool, ready for injection plastic
9. A hand-painted color sample of Impossibear. This is used to demonstrate to the factory workers how it should look when finished
10. A render of the final figure of Catbug in the package
These hanger figures will be available this Dec. at Target, Hot Topic, FYE, Spencers, and more!
Special thanks to Just Toys for sharing the pics!